Terms and Conditions
1. Email Legal Disclaimer
Email messages and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If an email message is received by you in error please notify the sender at the specific Working on Fire address from which the message originates immediately. Any unauthorised use, alteration or dissemination of any email message is prohibited.
Working on Fire, including any of its subsidiaries from which a message originates, accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss whether it be direct, indirect or consequential, arising from information made available and/or actions resulting there from.
Email Fraud Warning:
Working on Fire would like to warn you that fraudulent emails do get sent by senders that pretend to act on Working on Fire’s behalf. It may be claimed in such emails, for example, that you have won a prize or that you should send or confirm personal information by email, including but not limited to, your name, address, passwords or financial information. If you receive an email from someone claiming to be from Working on Fire or a division or group of Working on Fire, which asks you to provide or confirm personal information, do not respond to it or make any payments. It is most likely to be a fraudulent email, the sole purpose of which is to receive your personal information or any payment. We recommend that you add the sender to your blocked email or spam email list. If you have any doubt concerning the authenticity of any email, please contact Kishugu Corporate Communications on +27 13 741 6400 or [email protected]
2. Digital Work Legal Disclaimer
This section pertains to all digital content created by Working on Fire and its suppliers and partners, including (but not limited to) advertising banners, microsites, social media applications and the Working on Fire Website – hereafter referred to as ʽDigital Workʼ.
Working on Fire appreciates your interest in its products and services and your use of its Digital Work. You may be asked for personal information when using the Digital Work, but it is up to you whether you provide this information or not.
The Digital Work are maintained in different countries around the world and are intended for users from those particular countries. If you do provide us with personal information it will be handled in accordance with the laws of the country in which the Digital Work is maintained. Privacy information relating to each specific country should be found on the relevant Website, with other Digital Works providing a link to the Website where deemed applicable.
Working on Fire will not use the personal information collected via the use of any Digital Work for any purpose other than individual customer care, mailing of product information, entertainment, or special offers. For these purposes, the information may be stored, processed, and, if necessary, passed on to other companies within the Kishugu Group. Working on Fire declares that all information will be treated confidentially and in accordance with the legal provisions concerning data protection.
Unless otherwise indicated, all logo’s and marks displayed in Digital Works are subject to the trademark rights of the Kishugu Group, including all marques, corporate logos and emblems.
No Warranties or representations
This information is provided by Working on Fire ʽas isʼ and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies.
- We do not give any warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, express or implied, relating to information contained on this website or on any website to which it is linked.
- We make no representations or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics contained on this website or on any website to which it is linked, or that such information is up to date.
- We do not warrant that our website or any website to which it is linked or any relevant server are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications.
Working on Fire has sought to achieve an innovative and informative set of Digital Works. We hope that you will be as enthusiastic as we are about this creative effort. However, you also need to understand that Working on Fire must protect its intellectual property, including its patents, trademarks and copyrights. Accordingly, please appreciate that no license to Working on Fire’s intellectual property or the intellectual property of third parties has been granted through these Digital Works.
4. Product and Service Information
All information, specifications and illustrations contained in the Digital Works are based on the latest product and/or service information available at the time of publication. Working on Fire reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in colours, material, equipment, specifications and models, and is not responsible for typographical errors. Such changes may affect product and/or service pricing.
Some Products and/or Services shown may contain equipment not available in South Africa. Some Products and/or Services may be shown with optional equipment. Information can be obtained from your Working on Fire.
5. Intelectual Property and Copyrights
All rights reserved. Our website and all of the related pages including but not limited to content, text, software, code, graphics, images or other material contained in or electronically distributed on this website is owned by us or licensed to us and is protected by copyrights, trade marks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights or laws. Unauthorised use of any copyrighted materials; trade marks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of the owner is strictly prohibited.
We accept that when you obtain access to our website, your computer downloads a copy of the material on this website. By obtaining access to our website, you agree that you will use the material for your personal use only, and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever. You are responsible for acting in compliance at all times with all applicable copyright laws. In particular, you may not do any of the following without obtaining prior written permission from us:
- Redistribute, modify, adapt or vary any of the content of our website.
- Remove any copyright or trade mark notices from any copies of the content.
- Create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content of our website.
6. Links to Third Party Sites
This website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and controlled by third parties which are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked third party site. The links are provided for your convenience and any such link does not imply endorsement by us of the site nor does it imply that there is any association between us and the operators of the site.
7. Use of Information
You agree that we may collect, store and use information about you in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
8. Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, all implied terms are excluded.
- We shall not be liable to you (except in respect of injury, death of any person resulting from our negligence or fraud) regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty), strict liability, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, business, contracts or revenues, or for any special, indirect or consequential or other losses or damages of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of your access to or use of our website. Any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility
- If you enter our website you agree that this paragraph relating to limitation of liability is reasonable and that it reflects the nature of our website.
You must indemnify and keep us indemnified fully against all liabilities, damages, claims, losses, costs and expenses, which we may incur to a third party or you as a result of your breach of the provisions of this agreement.
If any term of this agreement is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unlawful or unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforceability of any of the remaining terms of this agreement.
If we do not exercise any right under the terms of this agreement then that shall not constitute a waiver of that right.
12. Third Parties
To the extent that this website is published or hosted by a third party on our behalf, such third party will not be responsible for the accuracy of its contents.
Last Edited on 2016-05-17
Rua Luis Spiandorelli Neto
30, Sala 301
Valinhos-SP, Brasil, CEP 13271-570
Tel: +55 19 3246 1534